Friday, March 4, 2016

The aurora of the evening

There was a beautiful Aurora swimming through the sky
the colors within make me think back to the last evening that had such beauty,
it was of a time where once I was within the calm that followed the storm not preceding but nearby the sky had a green and yellowish color at the hour of the evening of six the sky had a majestic hue which I long to capture within film as my perception of that sky is weathered and nearly gone but to capture the essence of natures beauty and so it to deprive oneself of her majesty as seen once it is an awe inspiring scene but too remove its unique perchance is indeed to spite her beauty.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely piece! Thanks! I like your use of personification..."to deprive oneself of HER majesty," and "to spite HER beauty." Pretty lines...

    ReplyDelete